WELCOME TO OUR PARENTS' CORNER!
You can't imagine how excited we are about teaching your child! We will be working together as a team with a common goal. That goal is to educate and nurture your son or daughter. You see, we believe firmly that we all must work together if the children are to succeed. We can't do it alone; you can't do it alone; certainly the child can't do it alone.
Please be involved in your child's studies. Learn gerunds and participial phrases all over again along with them! The rewards for active participation in your child's education are hard to see on a day-to-day basis, but they will manifest themselves down the road, we assure you.
PART DAY AVAILABILITY
Toddler 2 Room: 2 Space Available (hours 8am-2pm)
Preschool Room (3yr): 2 Spaces Available (hours 8am-2pm)
Pre-K Room (4Yr): 2 Space Available (8am-2pm only)
FULL DAY AVAILABILITY
Infant Room: Next Availability March 1, 2020
16M-23M Room: Next availability March 10, 2020)
Toddler 2 Room: 2 Space Available
Preschool Room (3yr): 2 Space Available
Pre-K Room (4Yr): 2 Space Available
School Age (5yr-8yr): Next Availability TBD
- New Years Day: January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr day: January 20, 2020
- Parent Teacher Conference: March 20, 2020
- Memorial Day: May 25, 2020
- Independence Day: July 3, 2020 (observing Friday)
- Staff Development Day: August 28, 2020
- Labor Day: September 7, 2020
- Parent Teacher Conference: October 23, 2020
- Veterans Day: November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day: November 26, 2020
- Day after Thanksgiving: November 27, 2020
- Christmas Day: December 25, 2020
- Day after Christmas: December 26, 2020
Holiday hours will be on the following days:
- November 25, 2020 6:00am-3:00pm (Day before Thanksgiving)
- December 24, 2020 6:00am-3:00pm (Christmas Eve)
WE'RE OPEN WHEN SCHOOL IS CLOSED
No school? No problem. Join us for special camps (ages 5 to 12) during:
- Winter Break
- Fall Break
- Spring Break
- Summer Break
Pay only for weeks attended!
Please fill out these forms, print and bring with you for your tour/visit to the center8
Tuition is due on a weekly basis. Tuition will be due on Friday for the following week services.
Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card. Tuition and fees are computed with the following factors in mind:
- Food, health supplies, craft/activity/curriculum supplies, toys, computers, play equipment and books provided for the children
- Top notch security camera in each classroom and outside play equipment
- Employees' Social Security, Medicare, Workers Compensation, Unemployment Compensation and employee benefits
- Employees' continuing education
- Employee wages and benefits
- Building rent, heat, electricity, telephone, maintenance, and liability insurance
- Additional time spent, each day, on record keeping, parent-provider communication; clean-up from day care, and shopping trips for food and supplies.
LATE PAYMENT OR FAILURE TO PAY
A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed if all outstanding fees are not paid in full by the close of business on Friday's (6:30 p.m.).
Parents' accounts that are more than 4 days late on making their payment will be forwarded to the Financial Manager for appropriate action or directly to collections if this has been an ongoing occurrence. In addition, their will not be able to re-enroll.
We drop off and pick up from many different schools for our Before & After School Program. CLICK HERE to see the full list!