WELCOME TO OUR PARENTS' CORNER!
You can't imagine how excited we are about teaching your child! We will be working together as a team with a common goal. That goal is to educate and nurture your son or daughter. You see, we believe firmly that we all must work together if the children are to succeed. We can't do it alone; you can't do it alone; certainly the child can't do it alone.
Please be involved in your child's studies. Learn gerunds and participial phrases all over again along with them! The rewards for active participation in your child's education are hard to see on a day-to-day basis, but they will manifest themselves down the road, we assure you.
- November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
- November 23, 2018 Day after Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
- December 26, 2018 Day after Christmas
- Staff Development Days (TBD)
- Parent Teacher Conference Day (TBD)
WE'RE OPEN WHEN SCHOOL IS CLOSED
No school? No problem. Join us for special camps (ages 5 to 12) during:
- Winter Break
- Fall Break
- Spring Break
- Summer Break
Pay only for weeks attended!
Please fill out these forms, print and bring with you for your tour/visit to the center.
Tuition is due on a weekly basis. Tuition will be due on Friday for the following week services.
Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card. Tuition and fees are computed with the following factors in mind:
- Food, health supplies, craft/activity/curriculum supplies, toys, computers, play equipment and books provided for the children
- Top notch security camera in each classroom and outside play equipment
- Employees' Social Security, Medicare, Workers Compensation, Unemployment Compensation and employee benefits
- Employees' continuing education
- Employee wages and benefits
- Building rent, heat, electricity, telephone, maintenance, and liability insurance
- Additional time spent, each day, on record keeping, parent-provider communication; clean-up from day care, and shopping trips for food and supplies.
LATE PAYMENT OR FAILURE TO PAY
A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed if all outstanding fees are not paid in full by the close of business on Friday's (6:30 p.m.).
Parents' accounts that are more than 4 days late on making their payment will be forwarded to the Financial Manager for appropriate action or directly to collections if this has been an ongoing occurrence. In addition, their will not be able to re-enroll.
We drop off and pick up from many different schools for our Before & After School Program. CLICK HERE to see the full list!