WHY WE WERE STARTED
Joyful Care Children's Center was formed in response to a verbalized need for a children's development center to focus on learning and the development of social skills.
Since then, we have developed a reputation for providing superior care in a safe, stimulating environment where infants and children between the ages of 1 and 12 are encouraged to freely express themselves.
For the Child
- Provide opportunities for development of wholesome social relationships
- Provide age appropriate work and play experience to contribute to their developmental needs
- Provide important foundations for future reading skills and other academic pursuits
For the Parent
- Provide care for their child while the parent works or engages in other interest
- As educators and caregivers, we will keep open communication with the parents to help their child grow academically and socially
For the Community
- Meet the needs for any early childhood facility and childcare
- Contribute to the wholesome growth and development of future citizens
Joyful Care Children’s Center exists to provide every child the opportunity to learn and play while building developmental skills: such as social, gross motor, language, cognitive and fine motor skills needed to enter public/private school.
Joyful Care Children's Center aims to offer safe and secure child care enhanced development and pre-school learning at all times. Close personal attention to each child is essential to providing a quality experience for all children; therefore, adequate personnel will be hired to ensure each child has the proper supervision will in our care.
CHILD CARE WE PROVIDE:
- Full Time Programs
- Part-Time Programs (3 days/wk only)
*Drop-ins are considered to be an emergency day where care is needed. Minimum of two hours for drop-in.
The rate for a drop-in child is $15.00 per hour. Payment is due at the time your child is dropped off. A 24-hour notice is required for Drop-in care to ensure proper staff to child ratios.
HOW WE OPERATE
We offer childcare for 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
Joyful Care Children's Center is open Monday–Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Approved Military Child Care Assistance thru Child Care Aware of America (NACCRRA)
- Approved State Child Care Assistance via Virginia CommonHelp
- Private Pay
- Many More
As a star-rated center, Joyful Care Children's Center has proven quality in educating and nurturing children. We enjoy teaching and imparting into the children: morals, respect, mannerism and much more.
Our welcoming facility has ample play area, indoors and out, with many trees. Parents are always welcome to stop by. We encourage you to contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions or to schedule a tour.